Do you recognize questions and thoughts like these? Is the “committee in your head” getting louder lately?
- What misguided decisions got me to this point in my life?
- I used to have all the answers . . . now I don't even know the questions.
- How do I get my groove back?
- When will it be my turn?
- Doing more of what got me to this level in my career isn’t getting me any further.
- When did the rules change? Did I not get the memo?
- How do I get off this rollercoaster?
- No one "gets" me. Where is my tribe, my community? Where do I belong?
- Will I ever realize my dream? Time is running out.
- I know what to do. I just don't want to do it.
- Can I fake it another day? Can people tell how bored I am?
- I've got so many choices, but no guarantees that any of them will work out.
- Is God for me or against me these days?
- How can I speak my truth? What is my truth?
- What’s next for me?
If this chatter sounds all too familiar, you’re in the right place. My name is Lynn Schoener and I welcome you to my website. Stroll through the pages that interest you, and if you are intrigued with what you find, let’s talk. A good place to start is the client profile page.